Lately, we have received several e-mails from our brides to be, asking about fake eyelashes vs eye lash extensions. So we have decided to talk a little bit about the different options to help you choose the best option for your special day!
Why should you wear fake eyelashes?
- Intensify your look! – Dramatic eyes!
- Glamorous or romantic look depending on the volume. You can achieve a romantic look by wearing longer and thiner eyelashes or a glamorous look with lots volume and length.
- It’s your wedding day, such an especial day deserves the perfect look! Be bold and say yes to the eyelashes.
Types of eyelashes
The single use eyelashes are included in all of our makeup packages! Don’t worry, we have all kinds of volumes and lengths!
- Single use Strip lashes. You can choose different volumes and length.
- Single use- one by one. For a natural effect, just a couple of extra lashes to give you a romantic look.
Just remove the eyelashes with your regular make up remover and you are ready for bed!
You can use mascara and eyeliner without worrying!
- Magnetic eyelashes. No glue needed and they are re-usable! Two strips of eyelashes hold together by tiny magnets.
You can gently pull them out and save them for you next party! With this type of lashes you can also use mascara and eyeliner without worrying!
You will need to bring your re-usable eyelashes, you can find them online or your nearest make up store.
- They last up to 3 weeks without maintenance, if you like to wear them for longer you will need to go with your eyelash specialist for a touch up!
- You CAN´T use oily makeup remover and some facial cleansers.
- You need to be careful when going in the ocean, touching your eyes or removing your make up.
- No need for mascara.
- Look amazing during all of your trip in México!
You will need to visit a professional eyelash bar or salon.