The Riviera Maya beaches offer the perfect background for a wedding with the turquoise ocean and white sand beaches, but Tulum offers so much more!
Tulum is located 1.5hrs south of Cancun, and it’s a magical little town full of fun and folklore with a bohemian-hippy chic vibe.
Tulum has everything you would like to spend a magical destination wedding! Take your family and friends to visit the Mayan pyramids or for a bike ride along the coast. Delight them with the Mexican cuisine and a fun night full of Mezcal at a beach party!
Tulum has amazing wedding venues, from the super romantic and glamorous to a super relaxed beach- jungle mood!
Here are some of our favorite Venues:
Casa Malca –
This venue is famous for it’s history (being Pablo Escobars beach house), but this venue has so much more to offer! Its one of the most romantic and excentric places around! And of course the beach and the caribbean ocean are the perfect background for your I’do!
There is over 100 bridal gowns hanging from the trees!
The color of the walls and decor would look fabulous on your wedding pics !
Gorgeous wood-earthy tones that contrast perfectly with the turquoise beach!
Located 30min past tulum in Siaan Kaan; this venue is the perfect location if you want to get away from the crowds!
There will be nobody else but you and your guests for miles!
Casa Palalpa- Papaya Playa.
The gorgeous jungle, beach front bungalows and Casa Palapa’s master bedroom is the perfect spot for you and your bridesmaids to get ready!
Recently, we’ve had been blown away by our LGBT weddings! We looove weddings in general, but meeting these beautiful brides and just knowing that they’ve found their soulmate it’s just magic!
Lauren & Brittney’s wedding
We had so much fun taking care of our beautiful brides, both dresses were fantastic! Since it was a windy day, both of our brides opted for boho-chic low buns with braids and of course Airbrush Make up for splash of glow!
Our gorgeous brides Saying “I do” with the turquoise Caribbean Ocean as background!
Denize & Sven
We also had the pleasure to be part of Denize and Sven’s wedding! These two beautiful brides had a more private wedding in Playa el Secreto! They ditch the wedding dress and chose a more casual outfit and a beach look with soft waves and natural glam make up!
Say I do in the Riviera Maya!
Planning your LGBT wedding in the Riviera Maya it’s super easy! Gay & Lesbian Marriage has been legal in Quintana Roo since 2015!!!
We look forward to seeing many LGBT couples enjoying the beautiful beaches and Caribbean sun!
Lately, we have received several e-mails from our brides to be, asking about fake eyelashes vs eye lash extensions. So we have decided to talk a little bit about the different options to help you choose the best option for your special day!
Why should you wear fake eyelashes?
- Intensify your look! – Dramatic eyes!
- Glamorous or romantic look depending on the volume. You can achieve a romantic look by wearing longer and thiner eyelashes or a glamorous look with lots volume and length.
- It’s your wedding day, such an especial day deserves the perfect look! Be bold and say yes to the eyelashes.
Types of eyelashes
The single use eyelashes are included in all of our makeup packages! Don’t worry, we have all kinds of volumes and lengths!
- Single use Strip lashes. You can choose different volumes and length.
- Single use- one by one. For a natural effect, just a couple of extra lashes to give you a romantic look.
Just remove the eyelashes with your regular make up remover and you are ready for bed!
You can use mascara and eyeliner without worrying!
- Magnetic eyelashes. No glue needed and they are re-usable! Two strips of eyelashes hold together by tiny magnets.
You can gently pull them out and save them for you next party! With this type of lashes you can also use mascara and eyeliner without worrying!
You will need to bring your re-usable eyelashes, you can find them online or your nearest make up store.
- They last up to 3 weeks without maintenance, if you like to wear them for longer you will need to go with your eyelash specialist for a touch up!
- You CAN´T use oily makeup remover and some facial cleansers.
- You need to be careful when going in the ocean, touching your eyes or removing your make up.
- No need for mascara.
- Look amazing during all of your trip in México!
You will need to visit a professional eyelash bar or salon.